Sunday 13 November 2011

For Paul

Paul said he'd like to see more so here is another one out of my comfort zone. I think that might be it for now, Paul, cos I'm not sure about this one but it'll do. I think I'll go back to my familiarity, but then again........
The photo, by the way,is one my son took on his holiday round Europe. I think it was in Holland. There were huge statues of various things such as lego dinosaurs and of men standing on their heads in the middle of a pavement. I feel a series coming on!



5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm indeed honoured :) And it'll more than just "do". This is brilliant. Love the vibrant colour on white. Very fresh & zingy. Great photo too. Just the kind of art I'd like to happen upon when visiting a new city. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the clever use of pp and flower embellishment which compliment the lamp in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is great with that photo. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'd make a great series - your boldness has paid off and it's so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete