Friday 4 November 2011

Home from Home

Well, the intention at the LB Crafts Street Life class, for me, was to show how Paris feels like home to me. However, by the time I had colour-washed the background of this canvas, the Paris images were hardly visible. Still, I know they are there and I also know how much Paris means to me.
I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this class which gave me a good insight into Fresco paints, metal, canvas and more besides.
The canvas now takes pride of place in my porch.



4 comments:

  1. V nice - I like all the birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I love all the different effects on the houses. It certainly looks like you learnt plenty of techniques in this class. Great fun. Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, that's so lovely ... Looks as if you learnt LOTS!

    ReplyDelete