Monday 30 April 2012

Ironing?

Well I did tell my friend Michele that I would be using my unexpected day off to do the ironing, some cooking, fixing the front door bell and other mundane jobs. However this layout needed a title and then had to be photographed so I thought I may as well blog it while I was already distracted from the jobs I should be doing. So here we are. The photo is of my sister and me with a cousin, Donna, who used to visit regularly from America. We are still in touch but don't get to see each other very often. Busy lives and expensive flights etc etc. Nevertheless, the memories are still quite strong in my mind.
I have used Prima songbird, again.
ETA. I have now done the ironing -very virtuous

4 comments:

  1. Another brilliant LO. Again, fantastic idea for using the decorative journalling cards. Much more fun than ironing lol. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - gorgeous! Love the stack of birds! Glad to see you've done the ironing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the birds are so pretty down the right of the photo - did you hand cut them ;-) Glad to see you got your priorities right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, this page is gorgeous! Definitely much more fun creating this than doing the ironing!!

    ReplyDelete