Sunday 13 January 2013

I lurve football.

I do, I really do. Some of you may be laughing at that but there is no better occupation that watching a game on tv for at least 90 minutes if not more. Well that's if you are my dear husband. I then get to play for an hour and a half-brill. So, during the game last night I did a couple of layouts. Rubbish photo and the one of the 2nd layout is even worse which is why it isn't posted on here yet-too dark now to take another pic of it. 
This one is of our canal trip in St. Petersburg using the last bits of some MME paper. Can't remember where I originally saw this layout but I've lifted it from somewhere. Tell me if you know the answer. It is of course straight irl and one day I will take a straight picture but not today!!


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Karen :) It has a beautiful visual balance to it. ove the little wooden house embellishment. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - great title! I did wonder when I first saw it. Fab LO too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Same in this house! I love the way the yellow in the hexagons brings out the yellow in the building. Lovely page. Happy New Year to you too Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Your colour sense is immaculate, and those hexagons look wonderful both filled and 'blank'. Not with you on the football though ... I'm clearly missed a gene :).

    ReplyDelete