Tuesday 4 February 2014

several weeks later

…and I have actually done something crafty. Inspired by Finnabair's wonderful canvases I took the opportunity to create one at our monthly crop. It took two sessions to complete but I love it. The colours are from Luminarte silk paints available from The Artist Trading Post. Unfortunately the photo does not do it justice as you can't see the true colour and the sparkle. Believe me the sparkle is beautiful. I love it so much I have just ordered more to do another one of Michael.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - must blog mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, I can but only imagine how sumptuous it looks in real life. Beautiful, dark rich colours. Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, that is stunning! I bet it is glorious in real life. Hoping to get to see you all but it might be April ...

    ReplyDelete