Sunday 27 April 2014

Yesterday

Cue for a song? not really, yesterday was our crafty get-together. I love it. I didn't do very much but it was great anyway. I did do this layout for the Kaiser weekly challenge. Not one I've done before but just fancied having a go. It's based on this sketch:



 I decided to miss the hexagons as I'd already done on like that so went for punching the circles out of one of the new Kaiser ranges.



It tells the tale of our first meal and our last meal in Japan.

Did the next lot a while ago but forgot  to upload them.
This one speaks for itself.





You can't imagine the enormity of Mount Fuji until you actually see it. It is immense and very overwhelming.

and lastly, a view of Tokyo taken from one of the two towers of the Governmental building:


5 comments:

  1. Oooooh a scrappy feast after famine! LOVELY pages and a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four lovely LOs! I particularly like the bamboo one - the stencilling is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of yummy layouts here. I really like the meal one - the spots, dots and splashes are really effective. And the Mount Fuji one is another of my faves. How did you do those triangles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, artsy layouts. Love how you incorporate textures and splashes of colour into them. Visiting Mount Fuji sounds incredible! In fact your whole trip sounds fascinating. You've obviously come home with a heap of great memories :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks such a visual feast! You have been very clever and creative with your backgrounds to make them relate so closely to the photos ... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete