Sunday 4 May 2014

masterboard

Completely inspired by Jofy's master board over on the Paperartsy blog las month, having the same  stamps  and it being in my favourite colours, I had no choice but to replicate it. I say replicate but in fact mine is nowhere near as pretty or as full as hers. I was a bit afraid of it looking too busy so was a little reserved but when I compare the two I think mine is too empty. However it is my first attempt and there will be more masterboards (or is it a marsterboard -that is the debate had with Jemma yesterday) to come. So watch this space.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful piece. Love it!!!! Such pretty colours. looking forward to seeing more :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - mine is nearly finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I am just going to gave to go and find out all about it overcast Paper Artsy. I do love the colouring ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Karen - you've done a great job - it certainly brings stamping to a whole new level for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still giggling at our master-ly discussion on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete