Monday 5 May 2014

NSBD

It was National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday. Hubby laughed when I  told him that. He didn't take it seriously at all. I tried to explain that it was similar to The Draw for football fans but he didn't quite agree. Never mind, I still managed to do a few layouts prompted by Wear Crafts who did take it seriously by giving us various prompts on their blog and Facebook page. This one is of Sarah on the tube in Tokyo and was inspired by Lesley G of Ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem . Clive took quite a few of her so this is one of many.Ive used Glitz designs Wild and Free papers and used a Stampin Up chevron punch.




This next one using the same range of papers from Glitz Designs is also of Sarah taken when we came across a hat shop one evening. We'd never seen so many casual hats in one shop. It was done for SJCrafts bingo challenge:

I was spurred on by Jemma who is on the DT so I couldn't really say no could I?


5 comments:

  1. Wow, just look at the colour in here - splendid! I do like your circle of little words and these very visually arresting backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - what a great way to use up all those stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving 'em both - great colours and designs - stunning. No need for me to bring that whip next month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously, bright pages, I love them both. Really enjoying seeing your Japanese photos xx

    ReplyDelete