Wednesday 14 May 2014

Toilet humour 1.

When Steven asked me what I remember most about Japan, I enthused about the toilets there. They have what they call Japanese style toilets and Western style toilets. Fortunately there is an abundance of Western style everywhere from the smart hotels to in the trains. Anyone who knows me knows that I am very particular about the toilets I will and won't use and I have to admit that although I went in to look (curiosity getting the better of me), I am definitely a Western style gal. I was very amused to see a poster on the wall of the Japanese style loo giving instructions on how to use it. Even so, I wasn't tempted and exited quickly (not before snapping the following photos) in search for something a little more my style.




At the weekend crop we went to back in march we were given a kit to use as a challenge. I wanted to keep this layout fairly paper free so just used a bit down the sides of the layout pointing downwards for obvious reasons and some to form the tag in the envelope on which I've written the journalling. Although you cant really tell, there are droplets of stickles representing…well I'm sure you know what they represent.

5 comments:

  1. brilliant! What a great title lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully cheeky & fun layout :) I had to laugh about your fastidiousness with using loos. Both my brother & I have friends who are very particular and almost phobic, so we both swap tales of how bizarre our friends are lol. One guy we know just won't as in NEVER will use a public loo. Your layout reminded me of him :D Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made me giggle! Neat title and I like that background :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page & love the title!
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog and for finally putting me out of my misery & telling me the manufacturer of the gorgeous stamp because I hate not knowing but when I am lucky to pick them up second hand off a group on FB I accept people forget over the passage of time (unless you are like me, rather anal & write then in a book next to a stamped image!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha - love, love love this page - it sums YOU up!

    ReplyDelete