Saturday 28 June 2014

wet and miserable outside

So what is a scrapper to do?  Scrap! 
Another of Michael on his 23rd birthday and I daresay there will be more but it makes a change from Japan. I've used this sketch from Challenge 127 at CSI:

I've missed all the latest challenges but was finding it a bit of a pressure doing something every week and having to fit in with the restrictions which, I suppose, is the point of a challenge. However, you either have the photos to fit with the theme or you don't and I all to often didn't. So, here he is:


Right, on with the next one. Still Michael, still on his birthday :-) 

4 comments:

  1. I agree, the best way to spend a wet and dreary day is to scrap & be creative :) Brilliant layout - your Michael will certainly feel special with all the pages made for him :) Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab - I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Karen - I can see the likeness here too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours - great contrast but subtle and masculine. And nicely uncluttered :).

    ReplyDelete