Monday 23 June 2014

While ....

...my scrappy pals did the next two layouts I did these-or at least I started them anyway. I used Travel Girl papers from October Afternoon. Rather apt, I thought, seeing as Sarah is a travel girl at the moment. (Can't remember whose layout inspired this one but if it's yours let me know).




Then I did this one of Michael at 23. I like to record each birthday. One day we will look back through the albums to see how they have (or haven't) changed!! Might wait for the future wife so I can embarrass them suitably :-))



I used the same range of papers as the one above. It's a family tradition that we go to PX on our birthdays but this year there were only the two of us to indulge. Bonding time!!

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Karen. Good idea to have a photo on every birthday :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to spend birthdays together doing something "traditional" - super pages - especially love the colours and lines of the 23 one

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely - I do like the way you used a close up as well as a slightly further away one for Sarah's page. Gosh, 23! Where does the time go? I like your horizontal lines and arrows to make sure we really give him a good look (and he's a good looker too!).

    ReplyDelete