Wednesday 15 October 2014

its been a while

Before I forget how to use blogger and PSE, I thought I'd better post something before people think I've disappeared. Last weekend was our monthly get together and for a change we did something arty rather than scrap. Having watched Leandra at work we had a go at producing similar backgrounds using Paperartsy paints and stamps. Nowhere near as good of course but heh, it was our first time.
This was my first attempt:


Now for the second go:
Hmmmm not at all sure I like those colours. So not me.

Try again:
Yeh, thats more my comfort zone.

So then we had a go at Emma Godfrey's technique. She was demoing next to Leandra and I didn't get to watch her but whilst I was watching Leandra my partner in craft was watching Emma.

Love the colours but not so sure about the size of the flowers.

As a wise woman once said "it's only a piece of card. it doesn't matter if it goes wrong".

3 comments:

  1. And didn't we have fun playing! It was lovely to get all painty and messy - not done that for ages. Yours have all turned out fab - the bottom one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you're still getting inky and messy to such great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you playing and experimenting with styles. They look incredibly fun to make. Pxx

    ReplyDelete