Wednesday 14 October 2015

well hello blog..

and how are you? You poor neglected blog. Well you are not alone. My poor neglected craft room is also feeling unloved. Rest assured you are still loved but my mind has been invaded by the dreaded work pressures. However today I decided I would finish this layout inspired by one I saw last April at VS. I have used French company Carabelle stamps and Neocolors. 
I love this layout as well as my gorgeous niece who, lets face it, could have been the inspiration for the stamp. Non?



7 comments:

  1. love the use of the Carabelle studio stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, is that a stamp? The likeness is uncanny! You've made a super job of this with all that stamping and delicate colouring ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cheers Karen, so silly 😄 nice colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! She is the exact likeness! Such a pretty and delicate page x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, love the collaged arrangement of stamps on your page P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab LO - the photo of Sarah is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of the stamp and it is amazing how similar your niece is to the young woman on the stamp.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete